Disc 01
01 Frances Nero - Footsteps Following Me
02 Gary Taylor - Eye To Eye
03 Joanna Gardner - Special Feelings
04 Ronnie McNeir - Wholeheartedly
05 Nigel Martinez - Shoulda Coulda Woulda
06 Nicole Jackson - A Little Dab
07 Billy Griffin - Hold Me Tighter In The Rain '98
08 Serenade - Show Me You Love Me
09 Victor Haynes - This Is Love
10 Jamariah - Don't Go Trippin' Over Me
11 Trina Perry - I Can't Get Enough
12 M.L. - I'll Be There For You
Disc 02
01 Evelyn "Champagne" King - When It Comes Down To It
02 Rick Webb - You Are My One And Only Love
03 Billy Valentine - Ja Miss Me
04 Josie James - Tell Me
05 Richard Rogers - Woop De Woo
06 Tyronza - Keep Holdin' On
07 André De Lange - Heaven Sent
08 Tee Green - I'll Be Good 2 U
09 Josie James - This Time It's Love
10 Barbara Mason - Don't I Ever Cross Your Mind
11 Omar Chandler - For The Love Of You
12 M.L. - Don't Go There On Me
Disc 03
01 Johnny Bristol - Man Up In The Sky
02 Helen Baylor - Victory
03 Leon Ware - I Got Your Recipe
04 Margi Coleman - I Need
05 Gary - Mind Over Matter
06 Serenade - I'll Be What You Need
07 M.L. - Try
08 Dark Knights Feat. Mary Pearce - 2 Be A Friend
09 Benito - Show Me Some Love
10 Lorenzo - I Can't Stand The Pain
11 Act Of Faith - Find Your Love
12 Leroy Hutson - The Look Of Love
13 Tiffany Purnell - Whenever You're Ready
Disc 04
01 Angela Bofill - Let Them Talk
02 Rodney Mannsfield - No Way
03 Jean Carne - Make Love
04 Woody Cunningham - Highways Of My Life
05 Lynn White - I Don't Know Why
06 Beverly And Duane - It's Gonna Be Alright
07 Shelley Jacobs - I Get High On Your Memory
08 Jous - I Confess
09 Cozette Morgan - All Out Of Love
10 Dawn Zee & Victor Haynes - Slow Jam Tonight
11 Barbara Mason - Winter Love
12 Billy And Sarah Gaines - All I Need To Know
13 Jive - Jive
%20Front.png)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário