Disc 01
01 Woody Cunningham - Never Say Never
02 Leon Ware - Back To Back
03 Evelyn ''Champagne'' King - Sweet Funky Thing
04 Dawkins & Dawkins - Miracle
05 Velma - Strip It Down
06 Richard Rogers - The Underground
07 Dee Dee Wilde - Don't Keep Me Waiting
08 Billy Valentine - Feast Or Famine
09 Sign Of The Times - Whatever It Takes
10 Wanda - It's Time
11 Leroy Hutson - Share Your Love
12 Major Harris - I Believe In Love
Disc 02
01 Jean Carne - Don't Stop Doin' Whatcha Doin'
02 Ronnie McNeir - Part Time Lover
03 Johnny Bristol - So Good
04 Billy And Sarah Gaines - Love's The Key
05 Aja - Shine
06 Joanna Gardner - I Could Never Love Another Like You
07 Lorenzo - Tic Toc
08 Glaze - Promises
09 Rockie Robbins - Hang On
10 Terry Garmon - Any Way
11 Genobia Jeter - No More Tears
12 Rodni - One And Only
Disc 03
01 Howard Hewett - How Do I Know I Love You
02 Angela Bofill - Love Changes
03 Gary Taylor - Never Too Blue
04 Calvin Brooks Feat. Hari Paris - My Favourite Thing
05 Rodney Mannsfield - Let Me Know
06 Nicole Jackson - Sensual Loving
07 Omar Chandler - Later Tonite
08 Act Of Faith - Release Yourself
09 Linsey - Power To The People
10 Belinda A. Skinner - Surrender My Soul
11 Josie James - Win Your Love
12 Gary - Rockin' You Tonite
13 Rick Webb - Think About It
Disc 04
01 James King - Memory
02 André De Lange - Don't Stop Believin'
03 Matt Covington - We Got One
04 Beverly And Duane - I Wanna Be With You
05 Leo's Sunshipp - Give Me The Sunshine
06 Victor Haynes - Days & Nights
07 Peggi Blu - Love Is The Magic
08 Dennis Austin - I'll Shine For You
09 Jous - You Got What I Want
10 Sweet James Epps - Love At First Sight
11 Kymiztre - Come Share Your Love
12 James Carmichael - All My Love
13 Keni Burke - I Can Give You Plenty Love

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário