Disc 01
01 Barbara Mason - Another Man
02 Rodney Mannsfield - I Wanna Get It On
03 Evelyn 'Champagne' King - Fascinated
04 Gems For Jem - Time For Love
05 Dark Knights - Maybe Tomorrow
06 Ondrea Duverney - Obsession
07 Zushii - There Ain't Enough Love
08 Robyn - A Little Sunshine
09 Major Harris - Through It All
10 Serenade - I'll Keep You Warm
11 L.I.F.E. - My Pain
12 Riviera - September Rain
Disc 02
01 Gary Taylor - Whatever
02 Ronnie McNeir - Baby Your Wrong
03 Helen Baylor - This Love
04 Jean Carne - No One Does It Better
05 Leon Ware - Taste The Love
06 Angela Bofill - Are You Leaving Me Now
07 Rockie Robbins - I'll Always Love You
08 Dark Knights Feat. Mary Pierce - Still In Love With U
09 Victor Haynes - Breakin' My Heart
10 Everis - I Like The Way
11 Zushii - Say Good Night
12 Serenade - Don't Lead Me On
Disc 03
01 Billy & Sarah Gaines - No One Loves Me Like You
02 Ipso Facto - Calling Her Name
03 Act Of Faith - All Over Now
04 Ria Caitane - Been Fooled
05 Omar Chandler - Show Me
06 Jay Dee - Simple Solution
07 Gary - Any Time, Any Place
08 Ipso Facto - Runnin' To My Baby's Arms
09 Chris Ballin - Stay Away From You
10 Chalant - Wait For Me
11 Rodni - Kissing In The Dark
12 Sani Feat. Dean Houston - Surrender
13 Richard Rogers - My Own Love
Disc 04
01 Rhythm Within - You Make Me Feel
02 Sovereign - I Luv U
03 Billy Valentine - We Got Something
04 André De Lange - Only Good Love
05 Ondrea Duverney - Come To Me
06 Keni Burke - Friends Or Lovers
07 Josie James - I Don't Want To Lose It
08 Glaze - Love Hurts
09 Beverly & Duane - Living In A World
10 Solid State Sound - Get In On
11 Aja - Defences
12 Rhythm Within - The Rhythm Ain't Playin'
13 Yvonne Shelton - That's What Love Can Do
%20Front.png)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário