quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2026

Various - Supreme Soul Volume 1 - 50 Modern Soul Gems (CDA) (1997) (Flac)



Disc 01

01 Massivo - Loving You
02 Tee Green - Someday We'll All Be Free
03 Kudos - When Love Calls
04 Act Of Faith - If U Believe
05 Robyn - Searchin'
06 Massivo - Take My Hand
07 Zushii - Surprise, Surprise
08 Billy & Sarah Gaines - I Found Someone
09 Ipso Facto - Love Can Make You Feel So Happy
10 Rodney Mannsfield - How Can This Be
11 Riviera - Angel
12 Chris Ballin - Starlite

Disc 02

01 Gary Taylor - Don't Be So Distant
02 Angela Bofill - Real Love
03 Leon Ware - Shoulda Been You
04 Jean Carne - Falling For You
05 Rockie Robbins - Are You Ready
06 Ipso Facto - Movin' On
07 Lindy Layton - I'll Be A Freak For You
08. Rhythm Within - Don't Keep Me Waiting
09 Serenade - I Like
10 Ondrea Duverney - You Know What It's Like
11 Tee Green - Mystery Girl
12 Lucy Wallace - Ain't Nobody

Disc 03

01 Nicole Jackson - Love Come Down
02 Keni Stevens - I Know How
03 Zaeus - Do Without You
04 Omar Chandler - I Know What's On Your Mind
05 On The Contrary - Love To Love You
06 Gems For Jem - Even When You're Gone
07 Tee Green - I Like Your Style
08 Serenade - Friend Not A Lover
09 Ronnie McNeir - Follow Your Heart
10 Ria Caitane - Give It (This Love Song)
11 Richard Rogers - Something Good Inside
12 A.M.P. - Piano In The Dark
13 Howard Hewett - I Wanna Know You

Disc 04

01 Matt Covington - We Got One
02 Beverly & Duane - Living In A World
03 As We Speak - Love Me For A Reason
04 Evelyn 'Champagne' King - I Think About It
05 Renaizzance - Committed
06 Helen Baylor -  Oasis
07 Zee - Move Closer
08 Roger Campbell - In Love
09 Josie James - Looking For A Man
10 Solid State Sound - Do You Wanna Chill With Me?
11 Aja - Shine
12 Victor Haynes - Calling Up Old Memories
13 J'N'G Feat Tracey - Where Is The Love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário